marți, 13 iulie 2010

the square




wearing: PRIMARK square blouse; vintage LEVI'S cut offs; Gaz It sandals; C&A purse; accessorize ring

Hi guys!
I kinda missed you :).. I had a very busy period, that’s why I didn't had time for new outfits posts, altough it is holliday!
I’ve bought this square-tee/blouse almost a month ago from a thrift store. I simply adore it! It is so different and it looks very funny. This outfit is inspired from what I’ve seen through LB and chictopia because today I realy didn’t know what to wear (oooh crap!) and I’ve constructed it to be in my tastes.. Aaaand
TADAAAA this is the result. What do you think?

**LB&chictopia are very good for those I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-WEAR days! :) they're very very inspiring!

kisses,
Sandra

PS: I do love 3D pics!

4 comentarii:

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!