joi, 17 martie 2011

warm


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wearing: H&M jacket & shoes; F&F tank top; Zara trousers & belt

The outfit is from the last weekend. Because it was soooo warm I took my fav wedges outside! :D hihi. I'm still searching for the perfect background.. but it is a lil bit hard to me to find it in my "beautiful" city :)).
I'm still sick and my neck is hurting :(.. at least my bf is home and I'll enjoy spending time with him eating macarons.

I have 2 more outfits to show you! One including my gorgeous Lanvin x H&M dress. :D

C'ya soon!
Sandra

10 comentarii:

  1. Tari de tot platfomele alea, inca imi pare rau ca nu le-am cumparat si eu cand am avut ocazia!

    P.S. Hai cu rochia, eu abia astept:X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. thank you so much girls !! ^.^

    @ Andreea: astept sa mai primesc niste poze si o sa postez outfitul :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi Sandra! Thank you for leaving me that thoughtful comment- I'm so happy you're enjoying my blog! :D I'm glad you are able to take part in the giveaway, too!

    PS I am in love with your shoes, too!! Leopard print wedges are pure perfection. ;) xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. @ Molto Fashion: you're welcome sweetie! Thank you so much ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Aw how cute! Imi place mult top-ul mov. Can't wait for the other outfits.

    Si get well soon (si eu sunt racita and it sucks).

    Hugs,
    S.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. like the trousers & belt a little extra ! pretty !!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You look great!!!Love your pants!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Am pantalonasi de genul ,dar sunt maro inchis , nu i-am purtat inca , dar abia astept :X sunt atat de draguti :X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. nice outfit ! Hey , I follow you . Good job ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!