luni, 11 aprilie 2011

something good can work

Hello there :) ! I wore this outfit yesterday. Here are the forgotten clothes from my bday shopping. I got the pinkish jeans as a present from a couple of friends and I really love 'em altough they are short-waisted and I don't have a fancy for short-waisted pants, but I don't mind because the color is amazing! Haha. here's a lil bit of color-blocking ^.^ do you like my turquoise socks? :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

H&M denim shirt, ring & socks, Bershka jeans, TOPSHOP bag, Adidas Originals sleek sneakers

Now that outside is sunny, prepare for many outfit pics !
PS: cannot wait for the spring holiday !!! I'm counting down the days :D

Love

8 comentarii:

  1. Those jeans have an awesome color! Great casual outfit!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Uuuuuu, looking cute:D I could eat those jeans, the color is just delicious:X:X:X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. @Simona: thanks sweetie!!! xx
    @Andreea: awwww, thank you cutie!!! <3 yes, the color is so adorable! =P~

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. ooh love the denim shirt!

    Britt+Whit

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. @Britt+Whit : thanks! <3

    @Mika: thanks a lot Mika! :D

    @soareacarmen2007: thanks a looot! keep an eye on my blog because a new outfit post is on its way. ^.^

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!