sâmbătă, 16 iulie 2011

poodle


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

H&M poodle blazer; Pull&Bear top; random denim leggings; H&M flats; H&M sunnies; DIY & random accessories

Well, here I am.. finally showing you my uber-cute poodle blazer from H&M. I got it last summer from my mom. I'm wearing my newest buys: the Pull&Bear top.. I was searching for a perfect top with buttons and a pocket. Found it!! Yayy! And the sunnies, I loved them at the first sight. I just needed to have them!
Tomorrow I'm off to the sea. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be in Vama Veche, partying all night long..

+today's song:


PS: If you want to win a super cute sheer blouse, enter the giveaway hosted by The Hearabouts. For more click here ^.^

kisses
Sandra


PS 2: lease LIKE me on Facebook :D here

12 comentarii:

  1. Woaaaa, your blazer is the cutest blazer i've ever seen:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love the blazer! It is so cute and I love the colors in this outfit, so fun! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. the blazer is awesome, awesome! and love how you styled it, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other ways as well, it's lovely!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love your poodle blazer and I love the color of this outfit too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. poodle blazer, omg...i love it !
    You look so nice . Great outfit, dear.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. va multumesc fetelor <3. o sa il port cu siguranta intr-un nou post dar intr-un mod diferit :D >:D< huggie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Isn't that the cutest blazer ever? I love how your hair looks in these pictures.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. @Laura: thaaaanks :D And about the hair, I love it too.. now that is loonger ^.^

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!