duminică, 22 decembrie 2013

WISHLIST


Hello lovelies!

Because Christmas is around the corner, I have decided to make a fun collage wishlist. Now I can declare myself a shoe-addict - you never own enough & you always need more. After owning almost ten pairs of heels and never-wearing-heels-because-of-pain, these are the most comfortable shoes I can wear, so why not? The black patent heel pair is my favourite. Gimme those and I am happy. No 2 - the tassel flats or the cropped top - can't decide. Also, I need that silver vase because it has a pretty design and I want to be prepared for the spring, my fav season. :)

Oh, and the bonus - the OH-LA-LA Paris collage I have created last night because I had nothing to do & had a bit of inspiration. Ta daa!

What do you wish for Christmas?
S

PS: the giveaway winners have been anounced by me in a personal message!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!